كيس العاب كولر ماستر ماستر بوكس NR600 مع ODD
- Minimalistic Design
- Seamless Tempered Glass
- Ample Storage Support
- Headset Jack
- Fan Support
- Radiator Support
- Component Clearances
in stockAdd to Wishlist
- Exterior Color Black
- Materials – Body Steel, Plastic
- Materials – Side Panel Tempered Glass
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 478 (L) x 209 (W) x 473 (H) mm
- Motherboard Support ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- Expansion Slots 7
- 5.25″ Drive Bays 1
- 3.5″ Drive Bays 4
- 2.5″ Drive Bays 5
- I/O Panel 2x USB 3.0, 1x 3.5mm Headset Jack (Audio+Mic)
- Pre-installed Fans – Front 1x 120mm
- Pre-installed Fans – Rear 1x 120mm
- Fan Support – Top 2x 140mm, 2x 120mm
- Fan Support – Rear 1x 120mm
- Radiator Support – Front 280mm, 240mm, 140mm, 120mm
- Radiator Support – Top 120mm/240mm (with ODD removed) (35mm max motherboard component height)
- Radiator Support – Rear 120mm
- Clearance – CPU Cooler 166mm/6.54″
- Clearance – PSU 180mm
- Clearance – GFX 410mm/16.1″
- Cable Routing – Behind Motherboard Tray 20-28mm / 0.78-1.10″
- Dust Filters Top, Bottom
- Power Supply Support Bottom Mount, ATX
- EAN Code 4719512079348
- UPC Code 884102051838
- Series MasterBox Series
- Size Mid Tower
STREAMLINED, BY DEFINITION
Simplicity in aesthetics rarely reflect complexity in design. Cooler Master’s signature Fine Mesh spans the entire front panel for open airflow, makes up the structure of the case, and adds rigidity to its overall construction. Meticulously engineered for unhindered airflow, the MasterBox NR600 applies bold performance to a pure-and-simple design.
The MasterBox NR600 is a pure and simple design that is focused on airflow performance. A single-layer, fine mesh makes up the entire front panel, achieving efficient airflow while also acting as a dust filter.
SEAMLESS TEMPERED GLASS
The tempered glass side panel sits completely flush against the chassis, mounted securely and discreetly by a system of tabs and thumbscrews.
AMPLE STORAGE SUPPORT
A total of 5 x 2.5″ and 4 x 3.5″ drives can be mounted using a tool-less system. Storage can be mounted on the PSU shroud, behind the motherboard tray, and in the HDD cage.
The single 4 pole headset jack features both Audio and Microphone capabilities simultaneously so that separate jacks are not needed.
Front: 140mm x2 / 120mm x3
Top: 140mm x2 / 120mm x2
Rear: 120mm x1
*non ODD version
Top: 120/240mm (35mm max motherboard component height)
*non ODD version
يجب عليك تسجيل الدخول لنشر مراجعة.
لا توجد مراجعات بعد.