Lexar 1TB High Speed M.2 NVMe SSD
Lexar 1TB High Speed PCIe Gen 4 with 4 Lanes M.2 NVMe, up to 7400 MB/s read and 5800 MB/s write
- Superior speed PCIe Gen4x4 interface: 7400MB/s read and 5800MB/s write1 – NVMe 1.4, with M.2 2280 form factor
- Get 12.7x the speed of a SATA-based SSD3
- Designed for hardcore gamers and creative professionals
- Features LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check)
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts
- Designed with heat dissipation label that keeps your computer cool
in stockAdd to Wishlist
- Color Black (PCB)
- Capacity 1TB
- Form Factor M.2 2280
- 1TB sequential read up to 7,400MB/s, write up to 5,800MB/s
- IOPS: 400/750K
- Interface PCIe Gen3x4
- Operating Temperature 0° to 70° C
- Storage Temperature -40° to 85° C
- Shock Resistant 1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave
- Vibration Resistant 10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)
- TBW 512GB: 250TB, 1TB: 500TB
- DWPD 512GB: 0.44, 1TB: 0.44
- MTBF 1,500,000 Hours
- Dimension (W x L x H) 80 x 22 x 2.45 mm
- Weight 9g
Maximum SSD performance, unleashed Designed for hardcore gamers and creative professionals, the Lexar® Professional NM800 M.2 2280 NVMe SSD provides maximum SSD performance with speeds up to 7400MB/s read and 5800MB/s write1. It’s supported by the PCIe Gen4x4 NVMe 1.4 technology standard and backwards compatible with PCIe 3.0.
Handle demanding creative content and gaming with ease. The NM800 puts you in the computing fast lane and offers maximum SSD performance for demanding creative workstations and gaming experiences with speeds of up to 7400MB/s read, which is 12.7x the speed of SATA SSDs.
Features LDPC for added reliability. Low-Density Parity Check (LDPC) technology makes data transfers more reliable than ever by fixing data errors before they have a chance to slow you down.
Energy Efficient. Developed with the 12nm controller, the NM800 SSD produces low power consumption for longer battery life and better user experience.
Built to last. Unlike traditional hard disk drives, the NM800 SSD has no moving parts, so it’s built to last. On top of that, it’s also shock and vibration resistant2, making it one robust and reliable SSD.
Rigorously tested. All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
لا توجد مراجعات بعد.