Cooler Master MasterBox E500 with ODD Tower Case
- Sliding Front Panel
- Edge to Edge Tempered Glass Side Panel
- Top Panel Ventilation
- Graphics Card Support up to 410mm
- Black Coated Frame & PSU Shroud
in stockAdd to Wishlist
- Series MasterBox Series
- Size Mid Tower
- Model Number MCB-E500-KG5N-S00
- Color(s) Black
- Materials Steel, Plastic, Tempered Glass
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 482 x 218 x 485 mm
- Motherboard Support ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- Expansion Slots 7
- 5.25″ Drive Bays 1
- 3.5″ Drive Bays 2
- 2.5″ Drive Bays 4 (Max.6)
- I/O Panel 2x USB 3.0, Audio In & Out
- Pre-installed Fans – Rear 1x 120mm (Black)
- Fan Support – Front 2x 140mm, 2x 120mm
- Fan Support – Top 2x 140mm (removing ODD Bracket is required), 2x 120mm
- Fan Support – Rear 1x 120mm
- Radiator Support – Front 280mm, 240mm, 140mm, 120mm
- Radiator Support – Top 240mm (w/ ODD removed), 120mm
- Radiator Support – Rear 120mm
- Clearance – CPU Cooler 165mm/6.49″
- Clearance – PSU 180mm/7.08″
- Clearance – GFX 410mm/16.1″
- Cable Routing – Behind Motherboard Tray 19mm / 0.74″
- Dust Filters Front, Top, Bottom
- Power Supply Support Bottom Mount, ATX
- Carton Dimension (L x W x H ) 548 x 282 x 560 mm
- EAN Code 4719512077726
- UPC Code 884102050213
SLIDING FRONT PANEL
Hide the I/O ports/or ODD behind the sliding front panel for a cleaner appearance.
TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL
Showcase your build through the edge to edge tempered glass side panel.
VERSATILE COOLING OPTIONS
The front supports up to three 120mm or two 140mm fans and up to a 360mm radiator. The rear supports a single 120mm fan and a single 120mm radiator. Filtered ventilation on the top panel supports up to two 120mm or two 140mm fans and up to a 240mm radiator.
*cooling support may vary by version or will result in the removal of the ODD drive bay.
MAIN COMPONENTS CLEARANCE
The MasterBox E500 case supports CPU Coolers up to a height of 165mm, Graphics Cards up to a length of 410mm and Power Supplies up to a length of 180mm.
EXPANDING THE POSSIBILITIES
The spacious interior fits all standard motherboards for your system needs.
Black coating and a included PSU cover that allows for easy, simple configurations for your system build.
Let your configuration stand out with an all-black background.
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.