AMD X570 GAMING Motherboard with 10+2 Phases Digital VRM, Advanced Thermal Design with Enlarge Heatsink, Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2, M.2 Thermal Guard, GIGABYTE Gaming GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management, HDMI 2.0, RGB Fusion 2.0
Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ Ryzen 5000 G-Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™/ 3nd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
10+2 Phases Digital VRM Solution
Advanced Thermal Design with Enlarge Heatsink
Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with one Thermal Guard
High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard for Ultimate Audio Quality
GIGABYTE Gaming GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
Integrated I/O Shield Armor & HDMI 2.0 support
Q-Flash Plus update BIOS without installing CPU, Memory and Graphics card
AMD Socket AM4, support for: AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ Ryzen 5000 G-Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™/ 3nd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
(Please refer “CPU Support List” for more information.)
Integrated in the CPU (M2A_SOCKET):
· 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen™ processors:
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support)
· 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen™ processors/2nd Generation AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics processors/AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics processors:
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support)
Integrated in the Chipset (M2B_SOCKET):
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4/x2 SSD support)
* For 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen™ processors only.
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
Integrated in the CPU:
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB headers
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
1 x water cooling CPU fan header
2 x system fan headers
1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header
2 x addressable LED strip headers
2 x RGB LED strip headers
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 headers
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2×6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x Q-Flash Plus button
＊All fan headers are subject to support AIO_Pump, Pump and high performance fan with the capability of delivering up to 2A/12V @ 24W.
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard port
1 x PS/2 mouse port
1 x HDMI port
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks
iTE® I/O Controller Chip
Fan speed detection
Water cooling flow rate detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
1 x 128 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash Plus
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
Realtek® 8118 Gaming LAN Bandwidth Control Utility
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors’ website or 3rd party website.
Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.