SanDisk 64GB Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card UDMA 7 Speed Up To 120MB/s – SDCFXSB-064G-G46
- Brand SanDisk
- Flash Memory Type CompactFlash
- Memory Storage Capacity 64 GB
- Compatible Devices Camera
- Color Gold
in stockAdd to Wishlist
|Item model number||SDCFXSB-064G-G46|
|Item Weight||0.64 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.14 x 1.68 x 1.41 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.14 x 1.68 x 1.41 inches|
|Flash Memory Size||64 GB|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
About this item
- Exceptional Shot to Shot Performance – Read speeds of up to 120MB/s and write speeds of up to 85MB/s
- Professional-Grade Video Capture – VPG-20 ensures sustained data recording rate of 20MB/s for a smooth and unbroken video stream
- Durable Design – Backed by rigorous stress, shock, and vibration testing and includes RTV silicone coating for protection against shock and vibration
SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash card
Combining fast shot performance with extreme transfer speeds and offering a sustained video performance (VPG-20), the SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card is ideal for mid-range to high-end DSLRs. Whether you’re shooting Full HD video, using continuous burst mode or experimenting with RAW format, you’ll get the memory card performance and reliability you need.
Write speeds of up to 85 MB/s let you take advantage of all your camera’s features, while read speeds of up to 120 MB/s make transferring large files from your camera to your computer extremely efficient. And with a storage capacity of up to 128 GB , this card lets you shoot longer uninterrupted sessions without running out of space.
At a Glance
- Write speeds of up to 85 MB/s for faster shot-to-shot performance
- Transfer speeds of up to 120 MB/s for increased efficiency
- Video Performance (VPG-20) for Full HD video recording
- Storage holds thousands of photos and hours of video
- RTV silicone coating protects card from shock and vibration
Fast Shot and Transfer Speeds for DSLRs
The card’s write speeds of up to 85 MB/s allow you to capture RAW plus JPEG format, take fast-action shots and shoot Full HD video. Read speeds of up to 120 MB/s save time transferring large image or video files from your camera to your computer.
Designed for Extreme Environments
SanDisk designed the SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card to withstand harsh conditions, so you can travel with it anywhere. Each card has an RTV silicone coating that provides protection against shock and vibration. Additionally, SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Cards have been tested to perform from -25 degree Celsius to 85 degree Celsius, so whether you’re in an African desert or Arctic tundra, you’ll be able to save your shots.
You must be logged in to post a review.
KIOXIA microSD HIGH ENDURANCESAR 35 – SAR 199
Toshiba 16GB M203 Class10 MicroSD Card with SD – THN-M203K0160EASave52.6%Save SAR 10OnlySAR 9
There are no reviews yet.