Cooler Master MasterLiquid PL240 Flux Fan
- Premium Dual Chamber Pump
- Fine Tuned Performance Ratio
- Superior Heat Exchange
- Low Profile Radiator
- Redesigned Flux Series Fan
- Dual Loop ARGB Pump
in stockAdd to Wishlist
- Exterior Color Black
- CPU Socket LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1155, LGA1156, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1, TR4
- Radiator Material Aluminum
- Radiator Dimensions 277 x 119.6 x 27.2 mm / 10.7 x 4.7 x 1.07 inch
- Pump Dimensions 89 x 75 x 40 mm / 3.5 x 2.95 x 1.57 inch
- Pump MTTF >210,000 hours
- Pump Noise Level 15 dBA (Max)
- Pump Connector 4-Pin (PWM)
- Pump Rated Voltage 12 VDC
- Pump Power Consumption 6W
- Fan Dimensions (L x W x H) 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch
- Fan Quantity 2 PCS
- Fan LED Type Addressable Gen 2 RGB
- Fan Speed 0-2300 RPM ± 10%
- Fan Airflow 72.37 CFM (Max)
- Fan Noise Level 32 dBA
- Fan Pressure 2.96 mmH₂O (Max)
- Fan Bearing Type ORBS
- Fan Life Expectancy >160,000 Hours
- Fan Power Connector 4-Pin (PWM)
- Fan Rated Voltage 12VDC
- Fan Rated Current 0.15A
- Fan Safety Current 0.3A
- RAM Clearance N/A
- Series MasterLiquid Pro
- Cooler Type Liquid Cooler
- Radiator Size 240
Cooler Master’s Flux Series is the materialization of revolutionary cooling performance. With enhancements from the pump to the radiator and fans, the Flux Series delivers precisely tuned performance for superior heat dissipation and cooling capabilities.
PREMIUM DUAL CHAMBER PUMP
New Dual Chamber Pump more compact than before while delivering the perfect volume of flow to pressure for impressive cooling performance.
FINE TUNED PERFORMANCE RATIO
Precision engineered ultra-thin spaded fins maximize microchannels to accurately target heat spots. Enlarged copper base surface area with optimized base thickness further accelerates heat transfer.
REDESIGNED FLUX SERIES FAN
Unique air balance fan featuring interconnecting blades specifically designed for the Flux Series. Strengthened structure provides better stability for steady high speed operation. Angled inner fan frame rim boosts air intake, with frame gap generating increased air pressure for improved cooling.
DUAL LOOP ARGB PUMP
Dual loop pump ARGB with independent lighting customization showcases your visual creativity without sacrificing cooling capability.
You must be logged in to post a review.
Cooler Master MasterBox E500 with ODD Tower CaseSave3.2%Save SAR 10OnlySAR 299
There are no reviews yet.