MSI Radeon RX 6650 XT MECH 2X 8G OCV1
Out of stock
- Graphics Processing Unit AMD Radeon™ RX 6650 XT
- Interface PCI Express® 4.0 x8
- CUDA® CORES 2048 Units
- Core Clocks Boost: Up to 2602 MHz / Game: Up to 2413 MHz
- Memory Speed 16 Gbps
- Memory 8GB GDDR6
- Memory Bus 128-bit
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist
|Model Name||Radeon™ RX 6650 XT MECH 2X 8G OCV1|
|Graphics Processing Unit||AMD Radeon™ RX 6650 XT|
|Interface||PCI Express® 4.0 x8|
|CUDA® CORES||2048 Units|
|Core Clocks||Boost: Up to 2602 MHz / Game: Up to 2413 MHz|
|Memory Speed||16 Gbps|
|Output||DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4) / HDMI x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz/8K@60Hz and VRR as specified in HDMI 2.1)|
|Power consumption||160 W|
|Power connectors||8-pin x 1|
|Recommended PSU||500 W or greater|
|Card Dimension (mm)||215 x 128 x 42 mm|
|Weight (Card / Package)||728g / 1077g|
|DirectX Version Support||12 Ultimate|
|OpenGL Version Support||4.6|
|Digital Maximum Resolution||7680 x 4320|
ARM YOURSELF FOR THE FINAL BLOW
MECH brings a performance-focused design that maintains the essentials to accomplish any task at hand.
Rocking a trusted dual fan arrangement laid into a rigid industrial design lets this sharp looking graphics card fit into any build.
TOUGH ENOUGH TO BACK YOU UP!
MECH has been crafted to serve you well during intense gameplay. This legendary item has extra power unlocked through the Custom PCB.
BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY
Additional fuses built into the custom PCB provide additional safeguards against electrical damage.
TAILORED PCB DESIGN
Not all circuit boards are created equal. A custom PCB Design provides greater reliability and beefed up power circuitry for pushing the card to its limits.
Radeon RX 6650 XT MECH 2X 8G OCV1
Gear up for incredible 1080p gaming performance. The MSI Radeon™ RX 6650 XT graphics cards, featuring the breakthrough AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture. Engineered to deliver an incredible 1080p gaming experience, the AMD Radeon™ RX 6650 XT powers the next generation of gaming with vivid visuals and elevated experiences.
Boost Clock / Memory Speed
- Up to 2602 MHz / 16 Gbps
- 8GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4)
HDMI x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz/8K@60Hz and VRR as specified in HDMI 2.1)
Dual Fan Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 3.0: The award-winning MSI TORX Fan 3.0 design creates high static pressure and pushes the limits of thermal performance.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Supports multi-GPU setups.
- OC Scanner: An automated function finds the highest stable overclock settings.
- On Screen Display: Provides real-time information of your system’s performance.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- The exclusive MSI Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.
You must be logged in to post a review.
INNO3D GEFORCE GTX 1650 GDDR6 TWIN X2 Graphic CardSave13.8%Save SAR 124OnlySAR 775
There are no reviews yet.